posted at5:07 PM by Shiyi
Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I really dont understand what is so funny about it.
this was what I did. file a report as I couldn't be bothered who you were, initially. you apologised but I didnt heard, well, at least you and I have a pal to cover you up. but your one bloody sentence turned the table the other way round.
i'm sorry to rise my voice to chee sen

These are my close friend in my mind and aint gonna allow you to drag them down by having the mentality of '(i thought he/she is..)'
:Chu kang, Enwei, Sean, Chee sen, lester, priveend, yutong angietan, brenda, mengliang, yenton, valerie, sihui, melody, adeline, ryan, edwin, lizhi, khooshumei, jasmine, jialing, keege, huiqing, angela, pohyee sherwin, peishan cassandra pei ying, wei hao, junhui, david, veronica, geraldine, Lili, paul, wenda.

I aint have any clique, but they are my best i could ever had in my life.

if whatever I did is nasty? think about yourself, if i'm too much? what about you, your action?> voice out if you're/you guys are unhappy about it. >>
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com