posted at12:12 AM by Shiyi
Monday, May 31, 2010


we will never see what in our sight till we see path

it's been a while ever since i step in here.

cause I know tomorrow is the exact date where I called you by betting with the stars up in the sky and set my own imaginary boundaries around me. that two stars which I have seen has never appear again. Isolation is what is best for me now and who else can I turn to when everyone is despise of me now. struggling with modules, I asked for it, I can never get over it and you. in everyone's eye, Im a guy who cant move on.

what am I suppose to do when the best part of me is always you, what am I suppose to say when I'm choked up and you're okay
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com