posted at6:51 PM by Shiyi
Friday, June 4, 2010
only life is as clear as my picturesI thought everything would be better after I enter to poly life. thou I had culture shock on my first week of school, I still manage to adapt to it after a while.
you cant afford to slow down for one day, if that day would ever happen, hope that you do not lose out much. I love my life now-
literally cause Im able to exercise and study and sleep, I still cant believe that I am using '
burnt-out' on myself just to forget you. how smart/dumb/idiot am I. no excuses, this very moment the only time I got to use the blogger.(Y)
well, I still going to ask people to come poly, cause poly-is-damn-slack-one~ no matter which poly you go, each poly has their pros and cons. so don't be stereotype , have a neutral attitude towards all 5
ta-da