posted at5:54 PM by Shiyi
Sunday, September 5, 2010


Happy Ber-ber-ber-rthday Mum! :D

wah, I would be glad if you stop comparing EVERYTHING, ANYTHING with what we have and don't have. My mum brought a Aino phone for you cause you lost your iPhone 3GS and at the back saying you need a smart phone and when I got iPhone 4, you told me this and that, reception sucks, internet like shit. There are lots of 'bug'/technical problem. Saying if you're in my shoe, you would have gotten the 2nd generation instead (:

Thanks uh, look who is owning blackberry 9800 and I wondering where you got the money from...
From my sister? oh... no wonder (:

okay, really irritating much. little did I know I would need to tolerate till I move to Punggol-end of this year and mum considering you follow us-.-"

ohwell, in short, Im stress. Im struggling. I can't study and I suck at it, hate my life naowxzsx
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com