posted at12:11 AM by Shiyi
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Hey yo! Blogging from Genting!
First day of Genting was a exploring day. Had Baskin Robbins ice cream which cost less than 8 bucks and had Kenny Roger for dinner. I promise myself I will never have their spaghetti again, it tastes horrible-.- Walked around and decided to have some fun with their indoor theme park. Roller coaster bumper car haunted house(I would say funny house instead-.-). And later of the night chilled at starbucks. It's really chilly! But they say it isn't as cold as last time.. Hmm...
Day two
Headed down to KL for shopping. Tempted to go out door theme park but realized it's time to go KL for a walk and not stuck at geting itself. It's been years since I been to some land in Malaysia! Slept through the bus ride and it cost RM 6.6. Ate something Singapore doesn't have.. A&W!:D Walked shopped and I think next time I should bring more money to shop!! First time felt shopping so fun!xD bus back and when back to slack but I was so hungry, I bought and consume Instant noodles, McDonald congee, 新洲米粉(which ha a gigantic portion;( ) old town white coffee xi mut milk tea(Y) kaya butter toast(double toast) and drank some really nice grape juice(which I bought it withRM70)
I don't mind staying here for another day.. CAUSE I HVE NOT PLAY THE OUTDOOR THEME PARK!:(