posted at8:15 PM by Shiyi
Sunday, September 19, 2010

I was here!
there are a few photos to upload but I think this looks the best.

Saturday
I died in training-literally.
I had a terrible chest pain after 2km but I didn't wanna chicken out. so a persisted until 6km.
(on random note, I NEED TO RE-CUT MY KNEEPAD)
went home straight after training as I need to meet Chia Hui and Marcus to go NUS.

went there in full black and really thanks Marcus for this part time job. IT'S FREE AND EASY!
everyone calls me by name (Y) :D and Chia Hui by Mah. cause his surname sounds like horse!

ohwell, today~ stayed at home and rot. beside that, still trying to edit what is left 80%.
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com