posted at11:09 PM by Shiyi
Tuesday, September 7, 2010

THEY LOOK SUPER ALIKE RIGHT! :D
Ah Wang~
anyway nice to be back here. I just witnessed some home-make conflict.
Not between me and my mum
nor my mum with uncle
definitely not my brother and mum(as he is inside NTU already~),
but my sister, her boyfriend and mum!I don't understand, does a 'clubber' behave such manner? choose and dump and re-pick a partner. Are you such one kind also? Ewww...!
well, that's why I starting to hate home! though I love to go home and sleep on my bed :D
Alright! back! had a wonderful/stressful/emotional/awful/painful/annoying(notme-definitely!) night at changi airport T3. Wasnt really pleasant as I felt the exam tension in me. but at times it was really fun when i see Jun yong being sarcastic and rude towards scholes.teheheh. otherwise, me and chris would have stood up and treat him some fist.(Y)
Reason being-he was being ANNOYING!!
Went back to school library earlier on to help donovan-good luck dude, you're capable to do well just that, dont ask too much theory based question (: you will make yourself more confuse! follow by exploring bus stops alone -.-" don't ask me why~
Alright! previous post picture has uploaded! ta-da! going to
hit the sack strum the guitar now~!