posted at6:36 PM by Shiyi
Thursday, October 7, 2010



on my way home, this song played through my iPod. actually few days back, I got hooked on this song but I decided to let my iPod go on a 'Shuffle' mode. & it came back. I once tweeted
"i wish i can sing you a song, all night long. but.. it would be wrong, right ? "

so, why not just give a shot through here and yup, this is just for-hmm.. Food? :D hope you like it(:

我 一直在尋找 可愛的微笑
今天終於讓我找到
我 希望你知道 我不是開玩笑
今天才發現了你的好

你 有特別的味道 讓我神魂顛倒
我想我一定是中了招
嗚 美麗在燃燒 我快控制不了
wu...

其實我不錯 可以考慮我
什麼都可以 Just dont say no

我們手牽手 沙灘走一走
只要跟你在一起就足夠

希望你能當我寶貝 你一定不會後悔
我只有一個要求 就 是要對你好

永遠不讓你流淚 永遠都不讓你心碎
希望你相信我 我們在一起好嗎

alright~ just my thoughts, those words that is in italic are what running in my mind.
I hope everything stays the same, and not getting worse nor better(actually I do, abit :D) cause like I said, just my thoughts(:
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com