posted at5:21 AM by Shiyi
Friday, October 15, 2010


wow. look at the time now. I stood up for hours by my bed practically doing nothing. toss and turn on bed but somehow, something was running in my mind.
on the random note, (Im so not going to do well for time trial later. Tired)
so decided if after 5am, still not asleep, switch on laptop.

when Im not free,Im including my evening been occupied too.
tomorrow I wouldn't be free. training and team steamboat.
Sunday to Tuesday ICC camp(which Im totally not cool about it. cause it took my 3 days off INSTANTLY. !@#$#^%)
Wednesday, training? and training.

based on it, I only can see.. following thursday friday sat and sunday Im free.
and hi Sem2 -.-
ohgahhhhhhhhhh! HOW HOW!? still got one dinner not settle!! ):
but on the other side, I tried to make time out or maybe squeeze it in between it!

this blog, might be gone for good again. ciaos.
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
regarding previous post. Edited.
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com