posted at9:55 PM by Shiyi
Sunday, November 7, 2010

before you race. smile (:
uh huh! let me blog about my Saturday.
went down to bedok reservoir at 7:30 though my race is on 1pm.
everything got delayed and knowing National rower will be in my heats, it really freaked me out.
but well, in the end I think I did put in my best(:
though I got thrashedI got my personal best and everyone is happy for me. I got into final.(i know i know, it sounds I am good enough to get into final, but trust me, Im not that good yet) and knowing Im the slowest finalist, I got freaked out and screwed my race >.< :(
got home like around 5? and I was dead beat.
went to meet Kexin around 7 plus? walk and chit chat:D bet you wouldnt believe it, ended up playing with cat. and home after that.
'Cats love to be cuddles and been feel love. Don't you think human do have the same way as cats do?'
PS. that's not mine Oakley, it's Dion's. I am not that rich to own one.