posted at11:37 PM by Shiyi
Tuesday, November 16, 2010

terrible terrible terrible!
Woke up feeling unwell and next thing I know after drink a cup of water- I got sore throat.
School made it worse.
Firstly, I need to work with the Chinese, it wasn't too bad, but! our calculations were wrong. Gosh, they thought of re-doing it but I came out with a brilliant idea. SO I HELPED THEM INSTEAD.
They are not really adjustable? it's obvious that the mistakes come from the experiment so we can definitely work or do some amendments on the paper. guess what, they couldn't see the pattern.
oh well, never mind.
Secondly, our ELtech lecture. Chris offered me Panadol before lecture and I accepted it cause I thought I would be able to stay awake for that 45 minutes. Sadly, I didn't.
I was trying so hard to stay awake by eating sweet doing examples but it didn't help.
suck to be me at times.
had a quick dinner with Israp and Rifiq and set off to bugis to collect my specs.
sort of 'bump' onto Adeline as she's meeting at friends so we caught up with each other for 30 minutes or so? went to have Gui Ling Gao, CAUSE I NEED IT(but I still feeling heaty >.<) then I went home aftermath.
please please, I hate to be sick =(