posted at7:18 PM by Shiyi
Sunday, November 28, 2010

I hope you see me cause I am the boy that wants to be with you

Suddenly, I see no point coming home.
I once said this,
"it's alright if I couldn't have a 'family', I would be contented enough for 'mily' "
though it's incomplete, but shouldn't I be happy about that I still got that 'M'?

now, not anymore.

you're so good about saying this,'it's okay, I will self-declare that I never had you as a son, my child'.
there's so many things I want to rant(overhere, but I can't), and didn't expect 'family' issue will become one of them, now.

I think I should just blog about my weekend.

Sat I had double training. Both training program were for marathon. rowed more than 20km. >.<
today I skipped the afternoon slot cause i thought of spending more time at home.

PS. I don't like flashback, but somehow there's something to smile about when I think back.
Thank you!(:
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com