posted at1:43 AM by Shiyi
Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm tired.

okay! look at the time now, yes, it's 1:45am. couldn't sleep anymore. why uh why..
:( :(
Any next thing, I having this pain/cramp badly:(
Hear this and see whether it sounds like menses cramp.
'somewhere in your stomach feels pain, but you have no idea where. You hugged your stomach but it's still there. You drink something warm hoping the pain will be gone but somehow(and I have no idea why!?) it actually got worse. You tucked tight in your blanket, to add a little warm in it. Knowing the pain is still there, your mind goes 'forget it'. You become alright after awhile and later the cycle starts to repeat itself'
>.<
I think picture looks really nice. hmm, nice or not? I took this with my yellow boat.

PS. I don't know why but my life is messed up. Sigh :(
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com