posted at3:17 AM by Shiyi
Monday, November 1, 2010

Must be scratching you head and wonder why would I be blogging at this hour?
what else could it be?
Felt good at times but it never feels right.
And never will

Sigh.
Wanted to tweet this but I think I should stain it over here instead.

Woke up in the middle of the wee hours
stared at the blanks and couldn't get back to sleep.
Walked around like an grey old man,
deep in my thoughts,
'what should I do next?'

Sat in the room wondering how I got the pain.
Suddenly I heard the pouring rain.
I walked and sat by the window plane,
deep in my thoughts,
'what should I do next?'

Current mood-VEX
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com