posted at11:01 PM by Shiyi
Monday, November 22, 2010

You know everytime we lose something or things that's once significant to us, we would whine/cry/upset about it? Right?
And on the other hand, we would want to cherish/treasure things around us?
Irony much? Yeah life is a cycle.

After watching channel 8 show. I cried. ( lucky my mum and sister not around. Otherwise I would be laughed by them! )
Anyway,
I recalled about my body condition. Indeed, guess it's time to face it. But I would still live in denial
I began to realize, I have and I had. There are some I treasured and some I'm still treasuring.
I still push hard. Cause I know when something bothers me, I would use alternative ways to divert it.

Currently,
I know I have to make a decision to stay in the team or not.
I know I have to put in a little more effort in my studies
I ought to pay a little more attention to my surrounding
& I know I have to erase someone I wished I could have by my side.

I am not good enough, and pathetic? Sounds pessimistic.
'I am who I am, I hope I'm good but you're way better than me(: I'll try harder next time, if there is :D'
Better right!? Hahah.

If my smile works wonders to others,(: I don't mind smiling the whole day covering my woes.
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com