posted at10:16 AM by Shiyi
Sunday, December 26, 2010


after water-training then land-training!-RUNNING BACK TO SCHOOL


I never blog for one week plus, cause I had training camp, service and last but not least, I'm down with fever.
Camp

It was the most tiring camp ever. just imagine, first 30 hours, I slimmed down 3kg. But subsequently I kept eating whenever I could, I didn't want to be undernourished . Trained twice a day, actually all of us wanted to give up, but we kept encouraging each other to push, endure, tahan, till the very last moment. =')

slimmed down. -.-"

sian uh, dont wanna go training.

whole team!


I really hope we will still a team for the next 2 and half years.

year 2s

girls team

about service, no comment. It just gotta be for I myself.. maybe nudge me to know more about it lo. hahaha!
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com