posted at1:11 AM by Shiyi
Sunday, December 5, 2010

hmm, you think I have forgotten the countdown? too bad~ I didn't~! :D
Maybe I should have a like 'closure part2(its a song btw)' to summarise 2010? (:
shall start from bit by bit
This post may sound awkward? But, I mean what I typed.
Okay, the year is ending. 2010. And from the year itself, I see '2' and '1'.
Yes indeed, I am going to note down this special 2 and 1.
it's actually about this 2 really wonderful girls.
First, it would be Veronica Soh. (Hi There! probably you wouldn't see this anyway. I guess)
and Kexin Yeo ( guess this would be a 50-50 chance you will see this*cross finger)
Veronica!
people who are close with me, they know that I'm not over Veronica for very very long. in term of days, I definitely need to borrow your fingers and toes to count.
Months, I think my fingers and toes might just nice for it,
okay I need to borrow some of yours. hahah! (okay, joke aside)
that process was like lessons to be learned by hard and it was a ongoing thing.
knowing the urge, the wants, the thoughts of having her once again, badly, gotten myself to lose track of myself. I
did all I could, and practically that 4 months of hols(jan, feb march, april) constantly reflecting what was the thing that caused me to lose track. It took me really awhile before knowing the fact. close friends scolded me, giving me advise, aint giving a shit in my life. you know when you're at the peak, you somehow would be a 'stalker', asking her friends and yet got lecture(in a way)? but come to that, that made me weak but yet stronger than before.
But cause all this, she thought me one thing,
Humans need to reflect what's the their world is going on before caring what the world is going on. Then I beginning to understand what ever she did actually has a meaning behind it? by then school has started about a month-May/June?
Last but not least, I learned seeing someone's happiness actually makes me happy? (: cause deep bottom of my heart, I hope those they love will put them first, trust me, I hate it when girl put them first, the guys put them second. why? CAUSE OF FRIENDS, GAMES AND.. THEIR FREEDOM. Screw that alright? yeah, SCREW THAT! D;
Hey there, if you're reading this, yeah this is who you are, as I thought
you've a awesome character and the truth to be told, your stubborn might just be your trademark! hahah, but anyway, do last long with Rey!:D regardless what's coming towards you guys, embrace yourself, together. it usually breaks down due to lack of communication. but no matter what, I believe you have found someone who's gotta put you first. Maybe you wouldnt remember, but remember 23 december? the day I know what kinda of person I am ..