posted at7:11 PM by Shiyi
Tuesday, December 21, 2010

People been telling me what happened to me.
They got shock why i become to harsh on words and asked me who made you so pissed of recently.

Yeah, it feels rather shiok and weird cause I get to swear this much on just this particular person only.
I hope the person reads this.

You're so freaking slut/bitch/whore/harlot/strumpet/hustler, I seriously hope you will fall deeper than before.
Though I might not know you very well, trust me, you have a x-factor that totally make other guys to fall in love with, that boosting your fucking ego.
Sort of know who I'm referring? Yes, that knn pua cb face and xia-lan attitude bitch, you.

Oh, see you round the school(:
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com