posted at12:37 PM by Shiyi
Saturday, January 29, 2011

thinking back, last year was pretty fruitful.

I led sec one camp, with the aid of Angela and Hui Qing, the 3 camp chiefs that made a impact of the sec1. Did I mention on my twitter? Once i step into school, my lovely sec2 kids screamed and followed me!? :D goodness, and teachers were telling us that, last year sec 1 camp was the best! DAMN!

anyway, my 2010 was fruitful because I met interesting people in polytechnic. though I told myself I wanna stay low, that's why I decided not to join camps and joined a CCA instead, but somehow canoe brought wonderful friends to me. we play, we train, we have the passion and we have each other shoulder to lean on. especially Dion, my partner, always there for me and putting his feelings on my shoe.

*if you find it why I suddenly will type all these, is because just when I was about to start my work, I heard songs that I used to hear when I was in Canoe*

I know people joined and left, cause of other commitments , but some stayed, some recently joined but yet seldom see them, some are contemplating whether should quit or not, some wanna win so badly. but these people are the truth friends that I found in Poly






*just time I just hate to be sentimental :( feel too much*

beside them, I have a big class of guys, but the truth is, I only got a few friends that always there. Boon siew, Guo Siong, Criss Han Tiang, Donovan and my class china friends!:D Whenever I need help, they will try their best to help. Even though time after time, we have some competition between ourselves, we enjoy these healthy competitions.

through modules, we get more exposure of people, though I don't really like IJ, but I do like IS! rushing project, meeting out every weekend just to produce something out for the presentation. Ji hao, Kim Hee, it's always 3 of us. and one thing about doing work together, we don't have someone in higher position than others. We split the workloads and do well in our part.

and last but no least, friends I've made thru friends. Wanted to mention names here but, well, if you know who you are, thank you so much for being my friend(: though we might not be really close, but if I am given a chance, I would definitely like to be the close friend you always needed !

alright, I think I really need to start cracking. otherwise all this cant be done before evening.
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com