posted at5:38 AM by Shiyi
Monday, January 31, 2011
Dreamt so much and yet they are so vivid.
Age.
When we were younger, we wanna grow older,
Anticipating for our birthday to come so that we can receive our presents, well wishes and celebration with our close one.
However, these excitements I had have already faded away.
When I was 18, I spent it with Adeline and Melody, nothing much, had a simple dinner in one of the restaurant that I found on my 17 birthday! Epic much, it took me one year to get a chance to try their cuisine!
All this strucked me after a simple dinner with melody and Adeline. We didn't 'celebrate' Adeline's birthday cause we don't have time for celebration. Initially I wanted to bake muffins/cupcakes but I didn't, cause we find that birthday is just another day in the year.
Ohwell, hmm, after reading what I post, you must be thinking where is Melody's birthday dinner right?
She doesnt need to celebrate with us, she has a boyfriend to celebrate with, so girls, get a boyfriend so that you will have someone yo Plan/Surprise you during your birthday(:
My birthday this year, I think I will try to add in some colours in it, but I don't think I will.