posted at5:18 PM by Shiyi
Sunday, February 27, 2011

coffee, beauty.
uh huh! told you that I will post picture the next post.
in fact I got a couple pictures to post but I have decided to 'spread them out' whenever I blog.
tomorrow is my 2nd paper and Im 80% there already? and i relise this sem I slacked a lot. I used to aim AD or A+, cause it reflects nicer on the score sheet, but ahhhh, I dont wish much but do my best in every single paper!
oh, if you wondering why my pictures have Starbucks in it, well, cause I have been going Starbucks-duh-.-" In fact, Starbucks used to be my mugging corner till poly started and I didn't have the time to go down as usually I either will be mugging in school or training. Thank goodness there is study week!
before I go off, I got something that running thru my head,
life would be happier,
if money and the success is what I am going for,
but it means that career and competitiveness will be ongoing, right?
then how am I suppose to be happy if I ain't wanna go thru those cycle?