posted at4:54 PM by Shiyi
Saturday, February 26, 2011

I realise there are people who actually still read my blog, cooooooool.
Anyway, there are horrifying thoughts in my mind that's drying me up mentally and physically!

I'm sick of studying, but I can't stop.
I'm sick of worrying my GPA, but I can't go easy on it.
I'm sick of being competitive but I have to press on.
I'm sick of being sick and yet I can't rest.
I'm sick of doing things that have become my routine.
I'm sick of going through the cycle of being 'I'm sick of'.

Sounded sicken am I right? Ohwell~

I'm leaving Singapore in two weeks time. And nobody gives a damn about it.
"Anybody wanna date me out~"

I will be back with picture. Blogging through phone*
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com