posted at12:59 PM by Shiyi
Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Exam is just round the corner. lets work hard, shall we?

it's been a while since I blog about my thoughts. I thought about this for a while.

the stages of falling in love?

eyecandy-> admiration-> curiousity-> feeling stable/ready-> status -> <3 ?
I know there are many combinations of it and most of the time the process of it is the best, compared to outcome.

Right?

who doesn't like the period of sweet talking, teasing, always there for each other, cant wait to see each other every second every moment in life. yes, I know, more to come when you have status like XOXO, long cuddling, holding hand(in fact those can be done even you don't have status -.-")

but if any of these stages are screwed, the chances of going back of being acquaintance is very high isn't it? well, that has to depends on both parties actually.

Actually, I do envy people who are experiencing these things now, but one think I'm sure of, I wouldn't experience any heartache(s) for the moment. In fact, I like the process of falling in love! Just that sometime when you think about it, it doesn't worth it-for now.

For those in love, stay sweet(:
for those who are out of love, you are filled with friends and family <3! (:
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com