posted at1:55 PM by Shiyi
Thursday, May 26, 2011
almost one year, one year and the table has turned.
looking at the
freshies, I thought of my team, my batch.
I really miss those time where we trained so hard together, pushing each other(
R_____d, WTF ARE YOU DOING!?), whining, being punished for whatever small little mistakes and
lepak by the shore(inside joke ^^) Attending training together without skipping, ringing up each other to ensure everyone is awake. Slack after training, play and make fun of each other. Head down to
kallang for extra training so that we would be able to balance on K boat. we row and row to marina barrage, Singapore
flyer,
CBD area, capsize in the middle, charge against duck boat's back wash getting tan, comparing muscles(typical guys >.&
lt; =P)
sabotaging each other during meeting and see who and who gets the position. Coming out names for each other and we all were '
totally cool about it' not forgetting challenges for each other and we will, "
ooooooooooooo, are you going to take that?;)" (damn, both are Dion's favorite quotes)
well, there's a saying, ' good times always come to the end'
yeah, we are not the same anymore, hardly see each other in school and even we bump unto each other, we will only exchange a few sentences.
All the fun I once had with 'you all' will not be the same anymore as we are not the same anymore. To whoever who is reading this post, treasure every single moment, so that you can have something to smile about when you grow older. =)
I shall let the pictures do the rest of the talking (:


Steamboat at Shannon's place!:D


training camp,
jerry "can I hide and you guys pretend didn't see me.. I don't want to go training... i am so tired.."



Before running back to
Ngee Ann from
MacRitchie!






make-up time! :D (during our chalet*)




INCREDIBLE
CANOEIST CAMP! :D SUPER HERO!


stupid stuff we do in library to get the room!




1 star!



VIET!



dion








