posted at8:34 PM by Shiyi
Friday, May 27, 2011






Time flies and I am sitting for my paper in just one week time.
anyway back to my day,
today I feel that it's redundant to attend school as I did not really listen to my lecturers? and on top of that, I got literally two hours of class. -.-"

I went off to study but brain got too saturated hence I decided to chill at Starbucks. I am so glad that Daryl and the others miss me and began to chit chaaaaaaaaaaaat with them (:

anyway tomorrow is my day, I cant wait to go row, sentosa with the team and the freshies and.... complete my damn 42km in one night. sounds tedious, yes I know, I am regretting now..... just a little~


no matter how tough a person is, they have their fragile side,
discover them naturally and not by 'digging' them, it hurts
.
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com