posted at1:56 AM by Shiyi
Thursday, June 9, 2011


alright, today I had my third paper and it was so-so. dont think I will score as I didnt study for it.
whatever it is, over already.

before that, I had a debate with Priscilla, we also debate and as we grow older, it gets more interesting. this time round, it feels like misery has been with me and I have found my happiness.

no one knows what I have been through, no one knows what I am fighting for. even after you read this post, you will have no idea of what I'm going through. there are so much agony, misery that no one has seen. the older I grow, the more I do not want to get to know people. I may seen like an extrovert, but however, this behavior is to cover up of what I'm going through.

I am fighting so hard, so so hard, everyone knows it. some envy of me, some just dislike it(probably cause they are jealous, who cares). It's a good sign, but also a bad sign. there are so many contradictions in our life. we all grow up from different kind of environment, different social cycle.

you know what, I cant even continue to blog, even I say, nobody will understand.

just to ended off with a quote I heard today,

"you fight so hard and you lose yourself, "
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com