posted at11:25 PM by Shiyi
Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I am so thankful that I left my blog dead for long, the lesser the people know the more emotion I can put into each post.

I find that whatever I want to bitch, I can just tweet and post it. However my twitter is shown to public, hence, whatever I tweet only can be the facade of it. no body knows what I am going on.
and in poly, is so much harder to find someone truthful to talk to? who would bother to really sit down, feel you? probably I will get some pairs of listening ears, get some advice which I would be very thankful about it.

whatever it is, I need to rant things out real soon. or i should say, why bother?


ps* yet to post my saturday's post up, i hope i will do it real soon!
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com