posted at11:53 PM by Shiyi
Thursday, June 2, 2011


phew, sup.
it about the end of the day and I am still awake!!

nope, I am not going to turn in after this post as I still got a lot to read up for my common test.

I practically studied the whole afternoon and I've planned how I'm going to do my maths paper next Tuesday! Gotta be 'Slow and Steady.....!"

went for run aftermath and it helped me to clear my mind for awhile. once I got back, I began to do my cad homework... IT'S WAS SO PERFECT TILL SOMETHING HAPPENED, the whole program hang I forgot to save. SHIT!

well, I shall carry on tomorrow, before my cad test. ahhh!

alright, time to hit the books, again...............! brb!
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com