posted at10:08 PM by Shiyi
Sunday, June 5, 2011

sticky for the graduates! (:






Alright, Common Test is starting tomorrow, though it started on Saturday.

I am so not looking forward to it as every paper has their whole difficulties and I spend my days only in one modules when I got 4 papers to sit. Marine Engineering, you are such a bitch.

Had graduates dinner yesterday and frankly speaking, I will miss those time where they sacrificed their sleep and time for use to train more, try out the boats ! I will miss them so so much :(

had like conversation with a few of them and really, I did treasure them and I am smiling back to our time(:

there's really nothing I want to blog about my studies but the emotion and what I'm going through now?

alright, for those who hardly know me, you all might not able to stand me. But it's okay (:

its so different in second year, the pace is so fast and I have no clue of what I'm studying. I have my goals, my targets, my phobias, my obstacles and my troubles. Usually people see me, it's either stern face(mood less) or smiling face, there's nobody knows what I'm going through and no one who I can share my troubles(probably a few like Joan, Marcus,.. ). it's hard to find someone to talk to, as I don't really trust people.

Moreover, people in Poly are so judgmental that one day if I said something wrong, I would be black listed directly. Hence, it's hard to find someone in poly who can half my burden but double my-not-happiness-but laughter.

Faking a smile, acting like a clown, being cheeky, joke and what so ever are to convince others. Therefore people know my present and not my past. on top of that, people know my nick name and not my name. three years later, who would even remember who I am?

if you ask me why not be who I was in the past, I will say, I am not the same anymore and only my friends who know me for years understand. I'm afraid and I will never want to go back to the past. Till now I still remember someone once said a sentence to me and I will never forget it.

ohwell, guess I should sign off by saying,

"I'm a Happyboiboi92! "

tada!


OH YA, TOO ALL WHO ALSO TAKING COMMON TEST,
ALL THE BEST AND JIA YOU JIA YOU!
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com