posted at10:10 PM by Shiyi
Saturday, July 30, 2011
Hahahahahahahah!
this is a common line I've been saying nowadays,
'I get that a lot, thank you(:'
okay that was random? not really!
Yesterday I went to help out the runner's relay and helpers need to wear traffic vest which made us look like we are under CWO!
Anyway, congratz to BA, as they dominated the first and second position. On top of that, I am so proud of the Canoiests from BA from getting the second position(:
Talked to Sharon for the longest period of time, ever. Just when we are chatting about the polo and sprint, we diverted the topic to twitter. & the funniest thing was she countered me back by teasing me with Elaine. Hahah, probably that's the karma after always teasing her with "Mr A-Z".HAHAHA! hahah, and yeah, I get that a lot.
I realised one thing after yesterday convo, the key to not having the awkward moment was by mentioning it out at the very start and drawing your line distinctly(in another words, knowing your limits) Though at times I tried-which led me for trying too hard-but that was the minimum I could do.
For me, I voiced it out to my teammates and they wouldn't think otherwise and getting advices from them. Ohwell, I can't possible reach out to everyone, hence, some will think otherwise, let them be, cause they ain't gonna affect me.
hmm, I shall turn in soon, Training tomorrow and Im gonna support the polo team tomorrow with Ziya and Cass! (: