posted at11:21 PM by Shiyi
Tuesday, August 2, 2011

31 July,
Went to training in the morning, alone. Just when I thought that the team would be there, I realised that they had a good time the night before. So I hit the water and did Saturday workout. Seriously, I almost vomited. It was too intense. After finish my program, Chong Zhang came to join me! I was surprised as I was about to pack up. So I waited for him as I didn't want to have lonely lunch!
We headed off to adam food center and I swear that we looked damn gay~ we had sogurt together aftermath! haha!


Bernice is spotted at Bukit Timah Sogurt!
I went off after that as he heading to gym and I am going down pandan reservoir to support the polo! I always very curious how's a polo game goes hence I decided to take this chance and go down and support and learn more about their stuff.

After a long bus ride, I finally reached there, it's a remote place and I almost lost my way there. I watched and asked yong jie the rules and regulations and he explained to me thoroughly! Thanks dude! :D


Initially, I wanted to head home to study but Adeline asked me out to have dinner at Chomp Chomp, I was like "why not?" Since she is having her Uni-break now. After dinner, we went to visit shumei at frolick and really thank Shumei for treating, (ohwell, she works there anyway, hence, free yogurt! :D) and we ended off our day with u.d.d.e.r.s and Starbucks~ :D
that's the homecoming photo, we know each other since secondary school, and now you all are in uni already.

1st August,
it wasn't a good day at all. I screwed my 30% test and 10% test. how great yeah?
So attended training and decided not to lead, just want to run, Chong Zhang accompanied me and we freaking ran 10km in total. usually I'm the one pushing him in running, but yesterday was the other way round. Sigh. But I really thank him for running with me! :)

when I run, I found out that in life, we at least need a partner to stay by your side, I mean in general-friends, family and the love ones. they act as a pillar to us and their shoulder is always there for us. Its really heart warm to know that people out there do care for you and willing to go through all kinds of situation with you.
when I run, I realised that our pace-in life-got faster and faster, every lap seems so fast that in between we actually neglect certain things. Nothing gonna remake or come back to me anymore and the only thing we can do is to, move on.

what about today? nothing much though. cause I rot at home and headed to school to gym with the guys.
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com