posted at9:43 PM by Shiyi
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Alright! I know it has been days. ohwell, I cant really remember anything beside two days ago was the National Day and I have a painful session yesterday with Sinseh.
Anyway I shall talk about yesterday's stuff.
After seeing my sinseh, I went off to Starbucks to do some mugging for my up coming exam.
I started my revision at 7:30pm and when it reached 8:30pm, I over heard someone's convo with her friend. (not I want to eavesdrop but I just so happen to hear~)
I heard for near 2 hours and damn, thier convo was so freaking awesome! :D :D
She talks about the golden years of girl that they have which is from the range of 18-25.
This is what she said," 18-35 are the prime years for the girls, they start to worry when the are going 25 as the 'value' in them is starting to drop as years go by. Forgetting about whether they are still a virgin or not, as it's common many are not nowadays. Ladies play while they are young and easy for them to hook onto one. but after they cross their 25, the table turns, its the guys turn and ladies only can dream to get one"
she slapped me, literally, that I should be doing something about my present and have an impact in the future. After going through all kinds of situations and fighting for different reasons, the present is the minimum I can do about to make some differences of my future.
She hits all the theories I had for girls and since she has supported it (Moreover, its coming from a girl) I guess my impression for girls in general, are like this, nothing will change my thought unless a freaking awesome girl proves me wrong(highly doubt so). Of course I wouldn't give a funny eye to my female friends as I know who they are and I have accepted who they are (:
I learnt a lot from her, like how to manipulate someone's games before playing own game to the others, what are the few things that I need to uphold in the future to 'out-shine' others.
Care = Cash, get it??
alright, I shall constantly remind myself what is my goal so that I won't be shaken so easily!