posted at5:21 PM by Shiyi
Wednesday, August 3, 2011



I think this photo looks funny!! :D

Whooop! School finally ended!
Came to school early in the morning to finish up our presentation and damn, with the amount of effort we put in, I think we deserve the grade we are given. Good job guys! (Boon Siew, Chris & me! the rest... free loadersxszxs.) we went to have fruit feast aftermath as you can see from the picture above! ^
lessons resume even though we have already completed our syllabus. So I napped for an hour of so. Skipped lunch and headed off to have my favorite module, Marine Engineering. Surprisingly I know how to do a few questions and naturally I became the 'reference' for others ^^

Got back our maths result and it turn out pretty well (:
Gwaaaaaah =]

Alright, Im about to leave school and head off to have dinner with Shumei, Hui qing, Brenda, Meng Liang and and and..... Qi Xiang! :D
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com