posted at11:11 PM by Shiyi
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Tomorrow is the release of result.
That's got to determine my upcoming plan.
recently I feel so out of place, especially in rowing. Probably cause I'm the C rower, but at least I got Marcus to row with me.
Before I carry on, let me get this clear, I am not trying or wanting to your you guys attention if you happen to read it.
It makes me feel that I have no ability to be as equal standard with the rest (which is true). Vincci left cause there no passion in her, and she also under the scholarship, cause she excel in her studies, I could have done it long time ago. there are so many factors into it and Im so confused now.
all I gonna tell myself is train hard for this last 6 weeks and I guess I am done with rowing. I will still stay.. but..