posted at3:57 PM by Shiyi
Friday, February 3, 2012

All right, this is really awkward to blog about someone who is a famous blogger......
yup, Naomi Neo.

I really have no idea who is she and almost every guy friend that I know either added/subscribed her on Facebook, follow her on twitter or etc.
Still I don't know who is she?

so apparently some people maligned her with all sort of nonsense. Like seriously? Just because the hype was all around the social media, people actually do believe words on twitter/Facebook? even group discussion also about her. This is what I got, I heard she posted something on her blog and whoever read it went around spreading it.

If she did post about it, then respect her cause she posted it responsibly.
but if she didn't and yet were made from her reader, please grow up kay? you think by making her feeling inferior makes you superior, prease laaaaaaa? what goes around comes around idiot. may karma hit you hard.

cut some slack people. You have never engage in a conversation with her before and you think you know her very well? Just because she is pretty and and young it doesn't give you the right to say about her. How will you feel if you are on her shoe?

So whatever it is, I have no idea who she is, it's her life, she is who she is. Don't maligned someone who you don't know cause that's very rude.
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com