posted at8:28 PM by Shiyi
Sunday, February 12, 2012
somewhere, somehow, I don't want to be alone.
So how's it going people! Decided to start study today till the end of my paper. No more researve already laaaaaaaa. not now then whennnnnnnnnnnnn!
I actually will miss shooting though. like what youxin asked me. not the people I will miss only, but the environment. It's fun. really. I picked up and know a bit of how shooting goes and stuff now. ohwell, hope the best for the rest of the crew members with their upcoming exam!
speaking about environment, the following group of people are the key to my closure of 2012.

Didn't have the chance to really blog about them last year. As you can see in this photo, you can see all A&F positions, impact, model, topless model, overnighter, cashier and not forgetting the ladies tao, stylist!:D
We worked the pre-opening, we had meals/supper and outing together! they are fun bunch of people, they are definitely people you will want to hang out with when you're down. aren't they awesome!? sadly is, I won't be able to hang out with them much. As I know one day, they will leave, one day we will be just a hi-bye friend. Moreover I'm an overnighter, the chances of me interacting with them will be lesser.
there are many more wonderful people like Fraser, Farid, Clarissa, Bryan , seng loong and more more! I hope things will stay the same but however.. the only constant is "change".
Alright, time to shower as I just got back from running!