posted at11:40 AM by Shiyi
Sunday, February 5, 2012


I don't understand why some people just can't prioritise their time.
we are having a 30% graded presentation and I'm going to do everything? No reply and I think in the end, only me and Wu Tong going to complete it. thank goodness Nigel, Ben and Ray gonna touch up after 4pm. phew.

*you can't reply text, not giving a damn about IS, can twitter, share links on Facebook and twitter. what are you trying to tell me?*


Anyway, this is a lesson to be learnt.
beat this, most of my classmates that I will be getting to know next semester are my IS group mates. brilliant or what? If I have, I will go back to what who I am, again. no surprise. I say it and I will do it.
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com