posted at11:17 PM by Shiyi
Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hey sup to those who actually view my blog. hahahahahah.

Anyway, I had this very exciting learning journey for the past 3 months.
Some are so 'fresh' to me yet some are... the same problem that I used to deal with.. However, same problem;different solution.
So so so much to learn and I am still trying to absorb from it. Guess only Veron(Hi there if you're reading this! :D) knows how I learn my things-through the hardest way.

For instant, the most recent problem.
The dilemma whether to go back Canoeing. I used to face it when I was in year 1. After my China Trip, I got shaken and finding it totally ridiculous to row again. But knowing I got a team there for me, I trained and won something in the end. Everyone was asking me 'why didn't you join National Team?' I am giving the lousiest excuse I can ever thought of - my result dropped. But only my team know the reason>.< I am trying to use the same thought-a team which there for me-but other factors starting to play apart.
-How am I supposed to work and save up for my next year trips.
-James is back, back in National team.
-if I train, my injuries will come back, I ain't like the side effects of it.
-I am not as strong as I was. Hence, I'm weak.

I thought of sharing it with Marcus but I guess, I am going to bottom down and let time and hopefully my action do the right things.

care to hear what's next?
BGR
I am not going to talk much about but say something to sum it up.
"what hurts the most? the fact I can't say I lost you because apparently, I never had you"
so.... you get what I mean yeah?

there are so many things in my mind now. really.
-school
-result
-I suck
-im not good enough
-Im only human, tell me what to do
-dreams suck, cause they all happened.
-internship
-being happy is really tiring
-etc
-etc
-etc
-etc :/




world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com