posted at9:24 PM by Shiyi
Monday, April 16, 2012

one day, you will realise even your good karma points can't help you.
don't quite get it? we shall wait and see(:
p.s you don't understand what I had been through, hence I will appreciate if you save those comments to yourself :)

Anyway, today was an awkward day, somehow

Everyone started their 1st day of school and I am still having attachment. wasn't really on the cyber world as I really hardly use twitter/facebook nowadays. except tumblr? hmm..
work was fine. things started to slow down a little bit and blah blah blah. . . whatever it is, this is not what I wanted to blog.

I don't think or maybe some will understand how this thing works. Even I myself trying to figuring it out. some say it is a gift some say I am just unlucky. Im gonna briefly type out what happened.

Last Saturday night I napped for a while and I saw something. I was contemplating to ask but somehow, someone just told me not to but wait. I took out my phone and began to write what I saw down . However today, someone told me to check things out and wow, it is what it was. I was not really myself as I felt uneasy and really awkward with my surrounding, IDKW.
ohwell, what to do\_(",)_/
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com