posted at11:42 PM by Shiyi
Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sometime I need to take a break from blogging and come back.
Reason? so that people will think this blog is dead and not read my posts again.
Frankly speaking, because the image I give to people now is very different. my secondary school friends, poly friends and outside friends...

I can't open up to people, even I feel comfortable, I also can't.

Anyway, something caught me off guard today. Zhijun texted me and this is what she said.


I really didn't expect that. I slipped it, darn. all this while I have been trying my best to show people I'm really happy. One way to show I am doing fine/well is to keep myself busy. aiya, I also don't know what I am talking.

there's an occasion, I look through my phone contact and found out that, I have so many contacts but none I can contact. How irony. they all busy with their life. I thought those I used to be there/cab down just to help my friend out, they are all busy with their life. I learnt that I cannot expect in return. Believe me or not, even if they call me now, I will still rush down and help them.

so you see, everyone is so busy with their life and who will give a damn about your problem when they have their own? Sometime I feel bad to Marcus cause whenever I see him, I will rant things to him, he is like my pillar in poly. sigh..

world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com