posted at11:02 PM by Shiyi
Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I believe everyone will come to a point where they don't have someone they can really talk to?

this is the only place where I can rant my thoughts out without letting anyone know. if you are reading this, I hope you can keep it to yourself.

everyone doesn't have the same family background. some born rich, some born poor. some born smart, some born hardworking. some born lucky, some born to be discriminated. some born with comfy life, some need to fight for their life. 

Ever since Khor Canoeist Camp, things have changed. I am glad the Kaixin, Shak Sharon still talk to me. I thought that people would be appreciated with what I have contributed but sadly I couldn't please everyone. Some spread negativity about me. just like how I used to talk to Marcus and we don't talk anymore...
One told me this,'we are guys what, never take things to heart one what. just forget it". 




world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com