posted at1:55 AM by Shiyi
Wednesday, June 12, 2013

hey wassssssup!
so for the past 3 days I have been working, enjoying some kickass time with the crews :)
Saturday Sunday, the Cafe was having waves of tsunami. but first of all, I must say, I am always hoping to see familiar faces popping up at the cafe =) First I saw Laura, then my another guy friend(sorry, I just suck at remembering names I've met a few times) and Irina. Well, we conquered and nailed it like how we always do ;)

Monday I went to work and my role was in charge of POS~ Wheeeeeeeee~ after so long I finally get to do POS. It was a slow monday, everyone was so gruppy(IDK why either) and Russ taught me how to pour latte art :O heheheheheh! cause previously I made a flat white without any latte art. what to do~ I am still learning =) Gene booked buffet Cafebiz at Trader hotel for the crew as there are people leaving end of this month ='( so right after we clean up the cafe, we headed down straight to meet the rest of the crew.



It was a fruitful, fun and awesome kickass nights. Everybody was enjoying their food, play some "Head's Up" ( GO DOWN THE GAME IF YOU HAVE NOT) guessing and acting the words out. There were so much laughter that night :D

just when everything falls in place, things will start to change.
like what linghui said, if life is like the movie 'Click' I could pause at such joyous moments,rewind to those awesome crew that have left us and fastward to another exciting part. 
you all are the most awesome people I've ever met this year =')




world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com