posted at1:28 AM by Shiyi
Thursday, June 13, 2013
Just when I have time to hit the gym with Fraser, he surprised me with his new enlistment date, which is tomorrow-3 months earlier than he supposed to enlist.
and it some how awaken me.
Soon, It's going to be my turn.
Like what everyone shared with me, you have no freedom, no traveling and pathetic pay every month(earning 1 dollar for every hour). This means I need to complete and reach the goals I set for my 22 months.
I must reach there by then!
let's back to my day.
As usual I went to work at Novena. Nothing much happened just that I am in-charge of fitting room, damn.
headed down to Golden Mile and did some research on the exchange rate on Baht as I am going to BKK 5D4N with Russ and Nic! :D I am so glad that I have cleared my Melaka Trip and BKK trip expenses but this means I have another problem-Taiwan trip. I have booked the ticket already but... I've yet to cover my accommodation and expenditure. I need at least S$1.3k to travel comfortably and 13 nights at of accommodation is not cheap and transportation around taiwan ehhhhh. Guess I might spend 2.3k for everything. I just cant understand why some spend 1.5k for 9 days while I might need to spend so much...400 on airplane, 1300 on expenditure, 500 on logging. Hmmm....
alright, shall go do my read up on taiwan. ta-da!