posted at11:22 PM by Shiyi
Sunday, November 15, 2015
tired or, cause I know how it will be?
I am not sure if this is burnt out or just treating as it is just another exam.
it's funny how a person change over a period of time and even I am surprised how I deal with things, now. I used to be competitive and now, I am fine with whoever that wants to win. I used to get irritated easily and now I see irritations as moments that worth to be remembered. & now I love to hear others talking about themselves all time time(weird uh? but that's because I am happy for them of being who they are!)
Someone once told me that I have mark a stint on the person's life. I don't know how true is that. Yet I am feeling that I am brushing through with the people around and someday, we are either going to be 3am buddies or strangers again.
Every night, beside studying with Jabrian, we will talk about-everything. you must be wondering there are so many things to talk meh? well, there are. It all depends to who are you talking and what are you all going to talk about. alright, ciaos for today. supper time with hall peeps